Listening to the Voice of the Customer (VoC)
Our Voice of the Customer programme toolkit, CXExplore, enables us to listen, analyse, report, and take action from feedback at each point in your customers’ journey. And being modular, it means we can easily tailor your customer experience programme to your meet your specific needs and objectives. Whatever the interaction, we design the programme to use the most appropriate feedback mechanism, whether via:
- ‘push’ notification, such as, email, text (SMS), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Computer aided telephone interviews (CATI), or mobile Apps, OR
- ‘pull’ methodologies, such as digital feedback via web pop-ups or feedback buttons; in-store or point of sale (POS) feedback via QR codes, phone ‘short codes’, URL’s on till receipts, OR
- ‘listening’ channels such as social media, email communication, or call centre feedback
Our CXExplore toolkit enable us to listen and understand you customers’ entire experience, with all feedback centrally stored.
Our CXExplore toolkit
CXExplore enables us to listen to customers, share insights, and enable you to take action via the various modules:
Listen to customer experiences:
- CXDigital – our digital/ website feedback module
- CXVoice – our multi-channel feedback module; email, SMS, APP, CAPI, CATI, IVR, QR…
Share insights with stakeholders
- CXReporter – our online real-time dashboard and reporting module
- CXCoder – On the fly code frame module
- CXCloud – online WordCloud text analysis module
- CXAutoText – online AI sentiment & text analytics module
Take 1:1 action with ‘customers at risk’
- CXAlert – our dissatisfaction alerting module
- CXManager – our 1:1 case management module
Gathering global feedback
One of our specialisms is the delivery of online global feedback programmes using multiple languages. For these multi-lingual programmes we provide a complete translation service, and have extensive experience of the best practice and avoiding linguistic pitfalls. When setting up a multi-lingual programme we work with specialist native speaking translation agencies. However to manage verbatim feedback comments we use our CXTranslator module.
This is our real-time auto translation tool that instantly translates multiple language feedback into a common language. And with automated translation accuracy improving all the time, it is accurate and cost effective.
To book a demo of CXExplore and the various modules, why not: